As we reopen our doors it is critical that we take extra precautions to keep our clients, staff and community safe. Your NBT Team is regularly reviewing the CDC guidelines and making modifications to make sure we are doing everything possible to keep everyone safe.
Before scheduling an appointment each client will be asked the following:
1. Have you been ill or felt any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
2. Have you been in contact with anyone who has been ill or felt any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you traveled or been in contact with someone who has traveled in the past 14 days?
4. Have you been to any gathering with more than 5 people in the past 14 days?
5. Have you followed the “safer at home” orders?
After receiving the answers to these questions, your NBT therapist will decide whether an in-clinic session or telehealth session would be appropriate.
After scheduling an appointment the following steps will be taken in the clinic:
1. All clients will be asked to wash their hands before entering the clinic.
2. All clients and therapists will be required to wear masks while they are in the clinic. If a client does not have a mask the clinic will provide one.
3. The clinic door will be open when the therapist is ready for your session. If the door is closed, please wait in the hallway until your therapist opens the door. We will only be allowing one client into the clinic at a time.
4. Your therapist has allowed ample time between each treatment to thoroughly clean their treatment room, waiting room and all hard surfaces (door knobs, counters, chairs, etc).
5. Your therapist will wash their hands before and after each session and change their mask.
What we ask of you, our clients:
* Please be completely honest with all questions that we ask you. The only way that we can open our clinic doors safely is by following strict guidelines that we have set. If these are not followed then we run the risk of closing our doors and not being able to help our clients in need.
* Please call or email us immediately if you feel ill, have been in contact with someone who is ill, or find out someone you have been in contact with becomes diagnosed with COVID-19.
* Please have patience during this time as our policies could change on a daily basis.
* Call or email us with any questions.
We are excited to reopen our doors. Thank you for your patience during this time.