Join our Team!
Our growing therapeutic massage clinic located in Pewaukee, WI is searching for a part-time receptionist to add to our team!
This position is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of clients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. Our receptionist is the initial point-of-contact for all of our clients and it is very important that they treat each client with respect, compassion, and provide outstanding customer service.
• Greet clients and direct them accordingly
• Answer incoming telephone lines
• Scheduling/book appointments
• Data entry
• Verify current personal and financial information
• Check clients out, collect money, and perform billing
• Faxing, filing and perform any other duties assigned
• Excellent telephone skills
• Data entry skills and typing are required
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel
• Must be a team player who is caring, with a focus on excellent customer service.
• Must be organized and have attention to detail
• Must have time management skills and be able to multi-task.
• Must be prompt
• High school graduate or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching for files and supplies. Occasionally lifting files and paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, operate a calculator, telephone, copier and other such office equipment. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for prolonged periods of time.
We offer a hourly wage and a retirement plan. If you are interested in our receptionist position fill out the form below and attach your resume.
Apply for this postion
Are you our next team member? Do you know someone that may be interested?
Great! Fill out our contact us form, tell us about yourself, and let us know why you want to join our team.
Please call 262-746-9090 with any questions.