Wondering if we can help you?
Our first step with all potential new clients is helping you determine if we are a good fit by scheduling a free 15-minute introductory call with one of our therapists.
Preparing For Your First Session
You will be asked to complete three forms of paperwork prior to your visit. They can be found under Session Forms on the right side of this page. Please print and fill out the paperwork in the comforts of your home then bring the completed forms to your first session. If you are not able to fill them out, please contact the clinic to arrange a time to arrive early at your initial appointment to fill out the forms.
As you enter your session, the therapist will review your completed paperwork and ask additional questions about your medical history, current health and goals for care. After changing into appropriate treatment attire a postural assessment and any additional testing (tissue mobility and range of motion) will be performed. You will typically receive 40-45 minutes of treatment during your first session.
Treatments are performed directly on the skin, so bring along loose, comfortable clothing that will allow direct access to the skin while still keeping you feeling comfortable and able to move around. Some options for treatment clothing are loose-fitting shorts, a tank top/sports bra, a bathing suit, or undergarments.
Natural Balance Therapy is a scent-free clinic. On the day of your appointment, please arrive clean of perfumes/colognes, oils, and lotion.
Current NBT clinic COVID-19 Precautions:
Please call us immediately if any of the following apply within 10-14 days of your session so we can find out more information:
* You feel ill or have been in contact with someone who is ill
* You find out someone you have been in contact with becomes diagnosed with COVID-19
* You have or been in contact with someone who travelled in or outside of the state or been to a gathering of more than 10 people in the past 2 weeks.
When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment:
1. Wash your hands in the hallway restroom before entering the clinic.
2. Masks are required while you are in the clinic. If you don’t have one the clinic will provide one.
3. Wait in the hallway until we open the clinic door for your session. If the door is closed, we are still sanitizing the clinic for your safety.
Payment is due at the time of service. We gladly accept cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover.
Cancellation Policy: We request that all clients extend a courteous 24-hour cancellation notice to change or cancel any appointment. If a client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the appointed time or cancels with less than 24-hour notice, he or she may be subject to a service fee. Emergency cancellations are determined at the therapist’s discretion. All sessions begin and end at their scheduled times.